Dan Travels The World



Traveling is my biggest passion in life. Seeing different parts of the world, immersing myself in local cultures, meeting people I never knew existed, tasting food that I'd usually never have the courage to try, and getting lost down side streets as I walk through the city are just some of the soul-cleansing benefits of travel.


Through this part of my blog, I'll feature different locations giving personal stories, tips, and other information from each destination. I'll even add some of my photography to the posts, so you can come with me on the journey and see the location through my eyes.

Here's a taste of what you can be expecting from my travel posts...

NORTH AMERICA




Obviously, being based in the United States, I'll have many posts relating to cities in the U.S. Part of the traveling experience is the actual act of getting from one place to another, so I'll highlight road trips more frequently with these locations.

SOUTH AMERICA

The continent that kicked off my international travel addiction. I traveled to Chile in 2007 during a high school trip over spring break, and I've never been the same since. I look forward to writing about Chile and my experiences there, but I also look forward to further exploring this wonderful continent.


EUROPE




My first solo international travels were to the United Kingdom and Ireland, proving that I was capable of traveling the world on my own. This encouraged me to push my boundaries and unlocked the world to my traveling ambitions.


ASIA


My most recent international travels were to southeast Asia and represented my biggest travel challenges yet: vastly different cultures, foods, and languages not to mention much longer flights. This trip also highlighted my photography and enabled me to capture some wonderful southeast Asian scenes.

AUSTRALIA & AFRICA

I have not been blessed to have visited these wonderful continents just yet, but rest assured - they are both extremely high on my bucket list, and I plan on visiting soon! 




If you like what you read, remember to subscribe, comment, & share!

No comments:

Post a Comment